Join Culture Athletics and The Runners Shop in a MONTH-LONG mileage competition.
- Contribute through group or solo runs on Strava.
- Discover hidden segments to win big weekly prizes.
- Exclusive participant deals on Xact nutrition (from either store) as your fuel for the month.
- Join us for the "after party" at the end of the month for more chances to win.
Some fun "mini-games" for additional prizing are in the details below... so read carefully.
- Join the Strava group and let us know which team you'll be running for, Culture Athletics or The Runners Shop
- Follow @culture.athletics and @runnersshopto on Instagram for weekly updates, additional prizing opportunities, and to follow along with the journey
- The final mileage tally will come from the top 12 runners from each store's team - don't worry, we'll do the math.
- Discover hidden Strava segments all over the city - first to discover will win prizing from New Balance or Janji.
- Create a sub-team of 2 or 3 members within each club to try and surpass 600km
- The sub-team with the most mileage will win a prize at the after-party
- Additional prizing categories include: social media kinds/queens (users of the event hashtags and engagement on Strava), consistency, the round number award (think 5.00km in 25:00 min etc.)... all announced and awarded at the after-party
- Mileage prediction game + draw at the end of the month
And all the while, your coaches/managers Ben and Darren will be attempting to run 600km each over the course of the month. We'll be sure to update you on their progress via our social channels.
Remember to join the Facebook event for the March Miles Mayhem official after party at the end of the month - location TBD! Perfect timing, after Around The Bay (PS. if you're racing, those KMs still count!).
Tick-tock! The countdown 'til March Miles Madness is on. March 1, here we come.