Brooks takes a major step on the road to net zero carbon emissions by introducing the new Ghost 14, the brand’s first carbon neutral running shoe.
What is carbon neutral?
- Net zero carbon dioxide emissions.
How is Brooks achieving this?
- In addition to reducing the product’s environmental impact by incorporating recycled materials, Brooks will purchase carbon offsets from projects that meet strict criteria that make a meaningful difference in addressing climate change.
Moving forward, all Ghost product will be carbon neutral.
- Run Visible adds high-contrast and reflective elements to enhance safety
- DNA LOFT now makes up the entire midsole.
- Simplified midsole construction creates more seamless transitions.
- More strategic use of 3D Fit Print technology provides structure that moves with the foot.
- 3D Fit Print in the heel and saddle offers a secure fit.
Offset: 12mm (24-12)
Weight: 280 g | 9.9 oz