HOKA Carbon X women's
- Order today to secure your items
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
TRAIN FASTER. RACE FASTER.
The Hoka One One Carbon X is a formidable competitor. This high-performance shoe features a specially-engineered carbon fiber plate and an aggressive Meta-Rocker designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride. Hoka One One’s PROFLY X technology - a special combination of foams, employed with their trademark geometry - delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- The carbon plate “minimizes deceleration and maximizes acceleration,” Hoka One One’s Footwear Design Director Matthew Head, Ph.D.
- The early-stage Meta-Rocker puts the pivot point just behind the ball of your foot.
- Profly X cushioning stays consistent throughout the length of the shoe.
- Unlike the carbon fiber plate in “the other shoe,” the Hoka One One Carbon X features a plate that bifurcates in the midfoot area creating independent sections of the plate in the forefoot.
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive
HEEL-TOE DROP: 5 mm (30-25)
WEIGHT: 204 g | 7.20 oz/