Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Training watch
- First Step into Training
- For the first step into heart rate-based training.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Offers one-button functionality and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
Body measurement features
Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
Average and maximum heart rate of
Manual target zone – bpm
This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
Training files (with summaries) – 1
Date and weekday indicator
Display text in English
Time of day (12/24 h)
Water resistant – 30m
In the Box
Polar FT1 training computer
Polar T31 coded transmitter
Getting Started Guide