A stylish GPS companion with 24/7 activity tracking Sports Watch with GPS.
For urban and trail runners who want sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity.
- Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS
- Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps
- Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
- Set targets to beat your personal best
- Find your way back home with Back to Start
- Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)
- Flow Web Service
- Create sport profiles and tailored views for each sport you do.
- Create detailed training targets, like interval workouts and sync them to your device.
- To gain deeper insight and learn from what you do, analyze every detail of your training in Polar Flow.
Flow Mobile App
Get a quick visual overview of your training and analyze your achievements.
Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart.
Stay motivated with feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise
User-definable heart rate zone limits
There are three ways you can set zone limits: as default heart zones that are automatically calculated based on your max HR; as free heart rate zones for which you can set the limits yourself; or as heart rate zones based on thresholds which you can define yourself.
HRmax (user set)
Polar Fitness Test
Polar OwnCal ® - Smart calories
HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
Automatic age-based target zone – bpm / %
Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
24/7 activity tracking
24/7 activity tracking registers your daily activity at different intensity levels continuously for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Shows resting and sitting times as well as daily activities at low, medium, and high intensities. Counts daily calories and steps.
- Activity Goal
- Active Time
- Sleep Duration and Quality
- Activity Benefit
- Activity Intensity Levels
- Inactivity Alert
- Personal best
- Audio alerts
- Interval timers
- Interval trainer guided workouts – heart rate / distance
- Manual and automatic laps
- Sport Profiles (adjustable)
- User configurable displays
- Training diary
- Battery life: Up to 8 h training time (when both GPS and HR in use), 24 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring
- Rechargeable battery with standard micro-USB cable
- Firmware update
- Date and weekday indicator
- Button lock
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- Water resistant – 30m
In the Box
M400 training computer
Polar H7 heart rate sensor
Polar M400 Getting Started Guide
Memory capacity 30 h training with GPS and HR
Training files (with summaries) – 14
Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later
Compatible with Polar Flow web service via standard micro-USB cable (requires FlowSync software).
Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later