Terms + Conditions and Official Rules for The Runners Shop Virtual Prize Wheel (the "Promotion")
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment of money is necessary to enter
- HOW TO PLAY THE VIRTUAL PRIZE WHEEL: Go to http://www.therunnersshop.com and enter your email address as directed to spin the wheel using your computer, tablet, or mobile device. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY DURING GAME PERIOD PER PERSON. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted from the same email address is in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible.
- DATA. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. The Runners Shop assumes no responsibility for lost data, mutilated, late, or misdirected entries.
- PRIZE(S). 3 different prizes will be awarded.
- Prize 1: 10% off your purchase of $30+
- Prize 2: 15% off your purchase of $30+
- Prize 3: 20% off your purchase of $30+
- SHIPPING RATES: Shipping rates are as listed on our website.
- Players will have an opportunity to spin the virtual wheel on the The Runners Shop website, and the win will be randomly selected depending on where the ticker stops on the virtual wheel. Winner will be notified for the Prize immediately after playing.
- Emails submitted to spin the wheel are automatically entered into our Newsletter list. You are able to unsubscribe at any point there after.
- The sweepstakes is open to all players that therunnersshop.com currently ships to, please visit our FAQs for more details. Players will not receive more than one prize per game period.
- There is only one (1) entry allowed per person per game period. A winner may NOT share with other user her or his win coupon. The Runners Shop reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who uses a win coupon that was shared by other winner.
- All potential winning spins are subject to verification by The Runners Shop, whose decisions are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the instant win game should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning spin has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. The Runners Shop will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any spin or win that occurs after our system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honoured.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Runners Shop reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the instant spin game should virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond The Runners Shop reasonable control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the instant spin game. The Runners Shop reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this spin game or to be acting in violation of these official rules or those of any other The Runners Shop, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage The Runners Shop's site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this spin game may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, The Runners Shop and Promoters reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Runners Shop's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- User expressly understands and agrees that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exempt or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, this website, or resulting from any errors or omissions in the content of this website, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved on an individual basis only, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Toronto, Ontario. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of The Runners Shop in connection with the sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ontario.
- CONTACT US. For questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Runners Shop.
Our Contact Information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For visitors on our website we collect:
Our Web server automatically recognizes and records IP Address. We collect the e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, sweepstakes and/or site registrations.
The information that we collect is used for:
The information we collect is used for internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference. It’s used to improve the quality of our website content and user-friendliness for better user experience. The contact information is used for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails, or periodic advertisements from our company. The information is not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
With respect to sensitive information: We will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, address, or other sensitive information.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, there will be a link at the bottom of every email we send that you can click to unsubscribe. (NOTE: Every time you play the Winning Prize Wheel you are re-subscribing)
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above e-mail address.