Your favourite trail shoe is ready to keep you dry on everything from rainy trails to snowy roads with industry-leading GORE-TEX product technology.
Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. Includes 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of conditions
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
Weight: 10.2 oz | 289g
Offset: 4 mm (30-26)