Nike ZoomX Streakfly Premium - IN STORE ONLY
- Order today to secure your items
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
THE LIGHTEST 5/10K RACER.
When pitted against the clock, you want shoes that feel like butterflies on your feet. The ZoomX Streakfly is our lightest racing shoe, allowing it to essentially disappear on your foot. We left out all the unnecessary frills and ounces, just stability and speed so that you can float through your favourite short-distance road race. It’s a radiant, empowering twist on a running essential, inspired by our human pacers who inspire through connection.
- This design nods to our human pacers who inspire through connection. A ticker graphic on the Swoosh logos and upper material gives you that on-pace/off-pace read. The green is in the front and the red in the back to imitate being on or off pace.
- A full-length ZoomX midsole provides optimal lightweight responsiveness. The foam stack heights are lower than the Vaporfly, saving weight and giving you a more aggressive feel. It results in a shoe so light, it disappears on your foot while still giving you the responsive cushioning of ZoomX foam, helping you reach your fastest pace throughout the turns and accelerations of any race.
- An ultra-thin knit upper is light in weight while still providing the support you need for racing. Extra reinforcement in the forefoot helps keep you secure. We updated the lacing system with a lateral offset and notched tongue to help relieve pressure on the top of the foot.
- We used runner-informed data to create the outsole. It uses that information to place traction where you need it the most, with a pattern that connects to the pavement based on how your foot hits the ground. The result is solid grip from foot contact to toe-off, helping you stay ahead of the competition.
- Partially integrated tongue delivers a secure fit.
- Rubber outsole provides traction.
HEEL-TOE-DROP: 6 mm (32-26)
WEIGHT: 170 g | 6 oz
Available in unisex sizes only. For women we suggest ordering 1.5 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.